This recipe is so simple, yet so delicious, it’s the perfect go-to for a lil sweet treat on the fly!! These delectable morsels of goodness are just right for the entire family to enjoy plus they freeze beautifully for future snack attacks. I love to have treat items like these on standby for those “need somethin sweet and yummy” kind of days when taste buds are just feeling a little deprived! If healthier options are on hand then no “cheat treats” make their way into my family’s mouth
For this recipe I used organic peanut butter (my family does not react to peanuts in a negative way so we do indulge here and there), but please feel free to substitute with Almond Butter, or any other nut butter you prefer. They come out tasty either way!
Easy Peasy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
(or other preferred nut butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place each ingredient in a mixing bowl.
- Stir ingredients till combined well.
- Take a spoonful of cookie dough and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Flatten out cookies till desired thickness is reached (the thinner the cookie the crispier the texture will be).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Once cooled serve them up for all to enjoy!
Perfect with a little glass of Homemade Almond Milk!