Looking for something easy but Oh So Delicious? After working all day I still don’t mind coming home and whipping up this savory dish! Or you can make it over the weekend and eat the leftovers throughout the busy work-week. I just pulled these out of the oven ? and man did it make for a very happy family. (Which makes this recipe creating mama tickled pink!) My goal for this recipe was to: keep it simple, use inexpensive ingredients that you have around the house and don’t take a bunch of prep, and of course enough meat available for leftovers to enjoy the next day! Hope you enjoy this one as much as we do
- 8-10 Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted organic butter
- Seasonings: Chili Powder, Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder (These will be used to season chicken thighs. I sprinkle each seasoning one at a time on each thigh, on both sides. Feel free to use more or less whatever your taste buds desire.)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Season chicken thighs with all the seasonings and lay skin side down in baking pan.
- Mix melted butter with hot sauce then pour over chicken and get them covered.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, flip over chicken, and baste with sauce from pan. (Feel free to just take a large spoon, scoop sauce from pan, and pour over each chicken thigh.)
- Place back in oven and bake skin side up for an additional 22 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Set oven to Broil on High and keep rack in the middle of oven.
- Baste the chicken with the sauce from the pan.
- Place chicken back in oven and broil for 3 minutes (Or until skin starts to brown/crisp, but be careful they can burn quickly if not too careful. If 3 minutes isn’t enough for desired crispness cook an additional minute at a time watching the chicken very closely so not to burn.)
- Take out and serve with a side of baked sweet potato chips and sautéed spinach with kale Yummy yum!!